Friday, October 7, 2011

Chapter 37













Back to kampar life,
Kampar like dead town
less ppl less car ,food also less

:(

Back to hostel,
no people one,so scary lol.
But lukily still have fei tucq and raye accompany me,
I'm not alone. :)



Second day,
fei tucq had make appointment in ipoh government de
ntist
So ipoh here we go :)

After checking his teeth,
we go to parade watch Jonny English

it's so funny, i laugh from beginning to the end LOL
then walking around

after that we went to tong shui gai and have our dinner :)
actually it was kinda weird just 3 of us to hang out


haha but it also a happy memory :)
here are the compound photo of that day

:)




This few weeks,
thank you to Fei Tucq,
for accompany to lunch to dinner,

and sometimes to class.
Thanks brother :D
"Must cheer and looking forward,

everythings will be okay :) "



Secondly,
thanks to Raye,
for accompany me at night,

he come talk kok, play games, watch movie and crazy playing there ==
haha, im also dun wan to give trouble to him,
but this was order from sister soo teng,
LOL


Lastly,
(like having my speech)
thanks to leng lui jia hui!
haha keep spam, talk kok in whatsapp,
it can fulfill my bored time! lol


Anyway appreciate so much
Glad to have you all as my frens
haha!
But i also hope my roommate faster come back
i miss her so much T.T


This is the show we 3 watched that night
quite disgusting O.O






I'm thought i'll be independent,
I'm thought that i can be strong,
I'm thought that i'll okay to be alone,
I'm thought that i like to be alone,
but ,
why it all just a thought.
Why my tears cannot stop from tearing,
why I'm cannot be like before.
I'm hate to cry,
I'm even hate to cry in front of people.
Thanks I'm alone that time,
can cry as loud as ugly as possible.
Luckily.


No comments:

Post a Comment